Regarding the use of Ambition's website
Please read these terms and conditions of use (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") carefully before accessing and browsing this website (hereinafter "Website"). You can use this web site only if you fully agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions for our specific titles before using them.
Terms and Conditions
The contents of this website (photos, illustrations, characters, videos, text, music, code, data etc.) are protected by copyright and other forms of proprietary rights.
Please refrain from any of the following acts:
- Duplicating, changing, editing, uploading, exhibiting, screening, distributing, selling, reverse engineering, disassembling, decompiling etc. the website or its parts without Ambition's consent.
- Causing damage or disadvantage to third parties or Ambition.
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling third parties or Ambition.
- Uploading files that contain viruses or other corrupted files.
- Disturbing public order.
- Criminal acts.
- Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
- Any other activities that Ambition deems inappropriate.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws, Ambition makes no representation and warranty, either express or implied, including warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose and/or safety of the contents of this Web Site, and any representations and warranties relating thereto are expressly disclaimed. Moreover Ambition shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use or access, or inability to use or access the Website. Ambition will not take any responsibility for any loss of damage caused by stopping its services. Furthermore, Ambition shall not take any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by websites linked on the Website.
Applicable law or court of jurisdiction
Japanese law is applicable for all cases related to the interpretation, usage of Terms and Conditions unless stated otherwise. Moreover, Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in Japanese. All disputes regarding the usage of the Website shall fall under the exclusive first instance jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
Links to the Ambition website
- As a general rule, anyone is free to link to the Ambition. We do not accept links coming from the types of websites (including message boards and blogs) listed below.
- Websites with contents slandering Ambition or damaging Ambition's business.
- Websites with antisocial contents (adult contents etc.)
- Websites with content infringing intellectual property rights (distributing videos, characters, sounds, files, illegal copies of software etc. without consent).
- Websites with links denoting that the website is cooperating or is in a business relationship with Ambition without Ambition's consent.
- Websites containing links that may lead to misassumption that Ambition has acknowledge them.
- Websites using frame features to show Ambition's website as a part of their own websites.
- Any other websites that Ambition deems inappropriate
- Contents of websites linked on the Website, are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of Ambition. Nothing contained in this Website shall be interpreted as a
- Proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks are found on the Website. By making them available on this Site, Ambition is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks.
- Even with prior consent, Ambition will demand removing of any links which fall under the categories listed in point 1or are deemed inappropriate by Ambition.